What 3rd gen front end?

R13

The other asshole
Probably going to get the JDM front and buy it piece by piece.
I thought about doing that a couple years ago but I'm glad I didn't, It will actually be cheaper to save and buy the whole thing all at once, Buying the hood, Fenders, Headlights, Radiator support, Bumper, Lip, Bumper support separately is usually more expensive because the going price for each part is usually more than 800-1000 altogether, Not to mention shipping.

Plus it's a pain to piece it together, Most of what's on ebay is complete kits, Finding each part would take longer than just saving and buying the whole kit.

cvcrcr99

Instead of spending money unnecessarily, save up your money and buy the whole thing at once.

Maybe you will look at that fat stack of cash and decide spending it on a car's appearance is not worth it and then use it for something more fun like a motor swap, turbo, or you know, life in general.

[saystheguywithajdmfront] :shocked3:

Last edited:

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Instead of spending money unnecessarily, save up your money and buy the whole thing at once.

Maybe you will look at that fat stack of cash and decide spending it on a car's appearance is not worth it and then use it for something more fun like a motor swap, turbo, or you know, life in general.

[saystheguywithajdmfront] :shocked3:
Yeah, but it's a b18b auto (slow as hell) and its a daily so I'm probably just doing this one as a cruiser and get a 240 or a gsr later down the road.

[GimmeThatJdmFrontBro] :rolleyes:

cvcrcr99

Dont even bother with it then. Save the money for a different vehicle or swap that car to manual and start playing with it that way first.

Nick_C78

Jdm front has a hidden cost too. The hardware isnt included normally and then theres the hood latch cable issue. Honda discontinued the DA cable that everyone used to use for it. Now its a bitch to do. Ask me how I know.

But yes realistically to install the front yourself youll be looking at 1300 if you pay retail prices.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Jdm front has a hidden cost too. The hardware isnt included normally and then theres the hood latch cable issue. Honda discontinued the DA cable that everyone used to use for it. Now its a bitch to do. Ask me how I know.

But yes realistically to install the front yourself youll be looking at 1300 if you pay retail prices.
That's why I made this post. To find out info like that.

Noneed2Hate

yeah I'd say save the money you'd be putting into it and put into something more worthwhile. $1300+ is a lot more than I would spend just to change the aesthetics of my car.... hell you could probably find another Integra for that much (a manual one)

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Yeah, but it's a b18b auto (slow as hell) and its a daily so I'm probably just doing this one as a cruiser and get a 240 or a gsr later down the road.

[GimmeThatJdmFrontBro] :rolleyes:
So if you plan on getting a GSR or a 240 why even bother spending any money on your current car?
If you want a 240 thats not a beat to hell shit heap you're gonna have to drop some serious cash. Pretty much the same story with a GSR but a clean one will be a couple grand less than a 240.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So if you plan on getting a GSR or a 240 why even bother spending any money on your current car?
If you want a 240 thats not a beat to hell shit heap you're gonna have to drop some serious cash. Pretty much the same story with a GSR but a clean one will be a couple grand less than a 240.
Because my fiance is getting my integra if I ever upgrade so Its not like I'll sell it after doing all the work