What a great weekend for Red Sox fans

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
The Red Sox swept the Braves in a 3 game series. They had a comeback win tonight. Papelbon saved all 3 games, he isn't human.

The Blue Jays got swept by the Marlins, the freakin' MARLINS!!!! They're a AAA team + Dontrelle Willis.

The Yankess lost 2 out of 3 to the Nationals. And they lost those 2 games in absolute gut-wrenching fashion!
On saturday, they blew a 9-2 lead and lost 11-9.
Today they took a 2-1 lead into the 9th inning, then gave up a 2 run homer to lose 3-2.
It's better than sex seeing the Yankees lose like that.
Sox are back in 1st.

Last edited:

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
I watched Major League about two weeks ago...... matter of fact watched it twice that weekend.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
obd1kenobi said:
I watched Major League about two weeks ago...... matter of fact watched it twice that weekend.
For the first time, obie? One of the funniest baseball movies of all time, I love it. Major League 2 was really bad though!
Sorry bout the Royals, guys. They used to be a really proud organization, been priced out of the free agent market for years now, it's a shame they can't get better. I like KC. George Brett was the man. The first year I watched the World Series was 1985, Royals beat the Cardinals.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
TegSox said:
For the first time, obie? One of the funniest baseball movies of all time, I love it. Major League 2 was really bad though!
Sorry bout the Royals, guys. They used to be a really proud organization, been priced out of the free agent market for years now, it's a shame they can't get better. I like KC. George Brett was the man. The first year I watched the World Series was 1985, Royals beat the Cardinals.
No I've watched it may times lol! The funniest part of part2 was the old coach yelling and ship in the hospital lol!