What are good, cheap coil overs?

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Skunk2 Pros are some of the best bang for the buck. They retail @ $1.1k and are fully adjustable. Matt (JDMxDB8) on here has them I think, so you can ask him how he likes 'em.

I've heard good things about Omni Powers as well. A friend of a friend has used them on his Honda Challenge car for 3 years and loves them apparently. They retail @ $650ish but are non-adjustable 10k/8k or 12kg/10kg.

The NEW Function & Form Type 2's are pretty good from what I hear also. They're adjustable and can be ordered with custom spring rates. They're $850ish.

92 eg hatch

SSS DR.EVIL
Skunk2 Pros are some of the best bang for the buck. They retail @ $1.1k and are fully adjustable. Matt (JDMxDB8) on here has them I think, so you can ask him how he likes 'em.

I've heard good things about Omni Powers as well. A friend of a friend has used them on his Honda Challenge car for 3 years and loves them apparently. They retail @ $650ish but are non-adjustable 10k/8k or 12kg/10kg.

The NEW Function & Form Type 2's are pretty good from what I hear also. They're adjustable and can be ordered with custom spring rates. They're $850ish.
k thanks

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
there are the skunk2 pro-s which retail for about 650 ish and have 6K/8K springs and the shocks are non adjustable...

if you wanna spend like 1100, the skunk2 pro-c are adjustable shocks with 8K/10K springs, but you can get 10k/12K springs as well...and the pro-c is a full body coilover

wite2nr

Many people have had great results with skunk2 pros/ksport/omni coilovers.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
whats your definition of "cheap"?? ...everyone defines that differently man. .. coiolvers arnt cheap... but I <3 my Koni and GC with top hatrs set up and I paid $800

But for a good suspension you should also look into front/rear sway bars and maybe new bushings.. as well. but yet again that cost $... its the root of all evil..