What are Good Coilovers with Damper Adjustability?

BlueMistDA

What are some good coilovers with damper adjustability that people have tried?
I was looking a ksport pro, buddy club N+ or megan racing coilovers for my rsx?
Anyone have any suggestions?

Target

Acura Tech
I've drove lots of RSX's with just springs.... Please get real deal coilovers. I have PIC coilovers on my DC2 and I love them. I am not sure they have them for an RSX but you can't go wrong with Tein.

itsmyteg

Another Member
Buddyclubs are good as well as progress. The problem with progress are they are rare as hell since they are mostly known to make swaybars and control arms so coilovers are the last thing on their mind lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I have JIC Majic FLT-A2 and they are awesome. Those go for a "gotta pay to play" kinda price though.

genesis

tougê hêrmit
ground control's on koni adjustable all the serious track racers i know have this setup. this is a good wet up because they make different spring rates and you can chose what you want in the front and the back plus you can adjust the konis for hard and soft. id say a good spring rate is 400-450 any thing more you wont be able to ride on the street.(you can but it will be too harsh)

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Ground controls do not have seperate height and preload adjustment for the springs though, which sucks for all out performance considering you can't preload your springs and you lose suspension travel when you lower it.

Koni's aren't as adjustable as most adjustable full coilovers. Tokico Illumina's are more adjustable than Koni Yellow's

genesis

tougê hêrmit
i get special prices on gc and konis though 450 for a set of both...... so thats what im going with lol