What are some cool cheap mods

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
so im guessing there really isnt any cheap mods you can do to a teg... lol.

to tonys2teg on the RSX exhaust. why that one? what makes it better than the rest?

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
not unless you wanna rice it up lol type s racing pedals seat covers and shift knob gift pack like 20 beans lol

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Kuchtaboy said:
to tonys2teg on the RSX exhaust. why that one? what makes it better than the rest?
You mean RS-R. It is the best because it is the quietest exhaust on the market that actualley makes power. Referring to the Ex-Mag.

It pretty much even looks stock.

DarkDB1

IntegratedLS said:
What happens when u rewiring them seperately?
You know how stock, For your headlights to turn on... you need to turn on your headlights THEN your foglights?

When rewired, they turn on with a switch without headlights having to be on...

Rewire them, Get 1 piece headlights (either the new ones that look like JDM ITR ones) or the real JDMs... if alittle to costly get the fog light covers from a acura legend and some nice headlight bulbs... All that should cost no more then $40...

Here's a picture of rewired fog lights/ Acura legend fog light covers (yellow)

Also if you have 90-91 tail lights (pink top lines)... You can do this trick to them. (They were wet in this picture from freshly being done, so they look blotchy until dry... look at mine for full dry look)

Turn those pink lines white :)

91 LS Hatchback (one of my friends)

90 GS Sedan (mine)

PM if you want instructions on either mod... To do the tail lights itll cost like $10...

EDIT!: I noticed it said you have a 92 LS, You can get 90-91 tail lights for like $30-$50... Or if you are really good at doing things yourself there is a way of taking apart the 92-93 tail lights and removing that orange piece for a cleared look :)

Last edited:

rainstateracer

I would like to know how you clear out the pink in the tails. I have Castol Super Clean and I have looked at g2ic and I was told that it will not work and if I just pour in the super clean water mix, it will drain into the red also and I don't want to damage the red, just remove the pink, so my question is to DarkDB1, how did you do it and did you have to pull your tail apart or not? I have tried to IM you through AOL but you were not online at that time and I don't know how AOL works, just got it today, I usually use yahoo messenger, so if you could please let me know how you do it, I would appreciate it. I have a 91 LS 4 door and I really don't want to screw my tail up too much because they are not cheap for my kind of car, 2 door tail are easy to come by, mine are not. Thank you for your input.

DarkDB1

Castrol super clean will not damage or do any affect to the red in the tail lights.

Look at the picture i took of the before and after, Look closely at the after (cleared) you can still see the water and bubbles inside the lens on the red and white areas.

Only problem with castrol super clean i heard of is a member leaving it over night to come back to a smokeish look but it wasnt all around, it was just dark grey spots with the white lines.... Or someone boiling the water and adding the de-greaser which is pointless since the super hot water just eliminates the de-greaser.

And i know about the sedan tail lights

Iv had afew different styles...

The first time i did the trick or tried to... I was walking to my house with tail lights at hand... whoops underestimated the height of the step, fell and cracked both tail lights...

Trying to cover the cracks with tail light tint

After about 4 months the tint began to fade away... Since i could not find black tint anywhere again... I went all red.

After 3 months the cracks got worst causing my tail lights to flood which poured water into the trunk, So i gave in and hunted down another set of sedan tail lights... $50 shipped i now have these.

Its had abit of a tail light journey...

PS: I know you can see my dads durango with the altezzas in the corner of one of the pictures... they are no longer on the truck and now have stocks :)

Last edited: