What are some good header wraps?

MugenRR

Hey guys, I wanted to install em on my Headers, I want to know some good brands for some Heat Resistant Tape/Wraps. If yall buy em online or at a local shop please let me know ClubIntegra

MugenRR

Ill take my risk, anyone can help me out, I know it wont hur my headers due that i have Type R headers.

MugenRR

Have you googled this? the metal gets hot because heat cant escape causing the metal to crack and fall apart...
Yeah bikers use this, rx-7's use this and they have much better engine then a honda/acura engine (no offense) so im pretty sure this will handle it. I googled this but need help from yall if yall guys have any, or when can i find this at a store or a good online price

MugenRR

bump bump bump
anyone want to help a fellow member out, come on guys i know yall knoe, and i know alot of yall have em

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Hey guys, I wanted to install em on my Headers, I want to know some good brands for some Heat Resistant Tape/Wraps. If yall buy em online or at a local shop please let me know ClubIntegra

make sure you buy enough wrap for both headers -_-

suzuki714

look it up they are bad for your headders and in some cases the egt's got so high that they melted the headder... i look it up an wrap is more for turbo diesels and some gas ones but ur best bet would be ceramic coating i my self am trying to find a good local place for this