What ARE these?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i forgot what they are called. coy knows what they are called we have a thread on them.
Its for the yakuza youngsters and stuff. they have carzy body kits and stuff. they are the people who made the "jdm drift charms" and stuff they would use motorcycles without mufflers etc and drag chains.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
If this is true JDM, then we're going after the wrong idea over here...
People in Japan do a lot different and crazy things. Just like in America, you wouldn't put a Hennessey twin-turbo Dodge Viper in the same "USDM" category as a Dodge Dually bagged and body dropped on 26's.

There are a lot of fads in Japan that I pray never catch on here :lol:

mirrorimg

Bosozoku's or something like that. I created a thread on it, I think in the lounge.

Named it... "Bosozoku's everywhere"

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
bosozoku

thats how the og gt cars looked like for you guys didnt know. thats where body kits/wide body originated from :thumbs up

a few take it to the extreme tho. like that pink/purple celica/supra up top

Last edited:

j13

Keep It Clean
Some Bosozuko's are really cool. I wouldn't mind driving one in heavy traffic lol

I like this one..peep out the mad tyte JDM Pokèmon graphics

And this hella sick camber from hell yoo

Last edited:

Tok1nT3g

FOOLY MATIC
all of them look like shit imo, only where i'd drive them to is off a clif or to a JY for scrap money lol///

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
this is their take on vip cars once they moved form motorcycles to cars. Osaka took more of a "sporty" feel to their VIP cars