What are you buying yourself for Christmas 2007? v. post pics

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
I ordered this little beauty yesterday (Palm Treo 755p)

and right now I'm bidding on this cover for it on ebay lawl

MrGurley

************5-0
im trying to talk the wife into letting me do the world class driving experience! this shit is so dope!! get some time and check it out! worldclassdriving.com if i cant do it now ill just have to wait for my birthday! and im starting my build!!

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I bought a new desktop computer and printer. It's so freakin fast (and sexy) I love it! I'm finally getting the high speed internet I've been paying for.

It's an HP a6250z CLICK
-AMD dual core processor 5600+ 2.8 GHz
-2GB DDR2 RAM
-400GB hard drive
-128MB NVIDIA graphics card
-Vista home premium
-19 inch widescreen monitor

It runs nice and quiet too. I bought the best processor they offerd for it. It has 4 slots for RAM, I only bought 2 1GHz sticks cuz that's what is needed minimum for Vista to run smoothly, I can add more later myself, but I've never messed with replacing a processor so I don't want to have to do that.

The fossil it replaced:
butt ugly no-name concoction
-Pentium 3 processor 1 GHz
-384MB SDRAM
-40GB hard drive
-Windows XP
-16 inch TV set style monitor <---I gained back a ton of desktop space getting rid of that thing!

Last edited:

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
might not do it by christmas

but all new bushings for the suspension of the teg, and a new shift boot where the rod connects to the transmission

heykosal

Angkorian
I bought a new desktop computer and printer. It's so freakin fast (and sexy) I love it! I'm finally getting the high speed internet I've been paying for.

It's an HP a6250z CLICK
-2GB DDR2 RAM
-400GB hard drive
-Vista home premium

It runs nice and quiet too. I bought the best processor they offerd for it. It has 4 slots for RAM, I only bought 2 1GHz sticks cuz that's what is needed minimum for Vista to run smoothly, I can add more later myself, but I've never messed with replacing a processor so I don't want to have to do that.

The fossil it replaced:
-384MB SDRAM
-40GB hard drive
-Windows XP
-16 inch TV set style monitor <---I gained back a ton of desktop space getting rid of that thing!

nice, dude im gettin a dell!!!!

Si-VTEC lip ftw

kcombs

GS=goes slow

It's an HP a6250z CLICK
-2GB DDR2 RAM
-400GB hard drive
-Vista home premium

The fossil it replaced:
-384MB SDRAM
-40GB hard drive
-Windows XP
quiet hp ftw thats what im rockin love that thing

btw a job is what im trying to get for myself