What are your thoughts on this?

Brazil Integra

Acura<33
First off, I'm not saying I want to do this to my car. I just saw this online and thought it was intresting. I'm not a huge fan on bodykits, but thought this looked kind of wierd.

phatintegra

Banned
Waste of money down the drain. I'm wondering what's under that hood and his engine mods list.

I see the purpose of the hood scoop for fresh air to cool down the motor if it's functional. The rear wing is for down force but not sure if it's still FWD or converted to RWD. Wide Body is to run wider tires. They all have a purpose but still wondering what's under that hood all I see is a Intercooler.

Last edited:

HonDaReal

Bodykits can be cool and look good if ur willing to throw some serious cash at it and not over do it. With a plain more stock looking hood it would probably look good assuming the body kit is done well.

94RS

No fucks given.
^ Lol. I was gonna say... Unless I'm crazy, in that first pic with the door up, if you look closely through the windshield you can see the door still closed.

I'm just glad nobody molested a Type R like that in real life.

I knew 3 years of digital design in High Scool would pay off eventually. :lol:

Brazil Integra

Acura<33
^ Lol. I was gonna say... Unless I'm crazy, in that first pic with the door up, if you look closely through the windshield you can see the door still closed.

I'm just glad nobody molested a Type R like that in real life.

I knew 3 years of digital design in High Scool would pay off eventually. :lol:
Haha wow you're right. I feel stupid.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
To me, lose the lambo door, and the scoop, and forget that it was ever an Integra, and I don't think it's too bad...