what brand CV axle are the best?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
My buddy snapped like 3 axles in one day, so he is on some special type of custom axle. I'm surprised you're not running something similar since he snaps on less than 200 hp

cboe90DA

My buddy snapped like 3 axles in one day, so he is on some special type of custom axle. I'm surprised you're not running something similar since he snaps on less than 200 hp
ive gone threw 2 in 4 mths and my front rite is clicking already. there from oriely and they have lifetime warranty so i can go get the free but just tired of it. and for some reason the car will shake about 500 miles after i install then 500 miles later one will start clicking its getting annoying.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
ive gone threw 2 in 4 mths and my front rite is clicking already. there from oriely and they have lifetime warranty so i can go get the free but just tired of it. and for some reason the car will shake about 500 miles after i install then 500 miles later one will start clicking its getting annoying.
Aren't you hella low?
7k rpm launches on slicks the last 2 years and no issues haha
I think my boy said he launches at 8k. He was telling me I would have to in order to get a decent launch on slick
[YOUTUBE="Lightspeed Racing"]gqoxqjDJHQY[/YOUTUBE]