What caliper upgrade do you use.

Theasian

I'm doing a little research on big brake upgrade and trying to find out what people use and like.

I plan on upgrading mine. The pad combo I have now is great but hard braking above 90mph is terrible. I'm looking at a upgrade for a still streetable and time attack/track day set up.

I've hear people like the wilwood dynalight because of the weight saving for unsprung weight but I have seen some complaints of caliper flexing.
I've driven a itr with six pot brembo and it was great good constant pressure and never any hint of brake fad but those bad boy carry one hell of a price.

Stoptech has been recomended a number of time but I havnt been able to really find a good review of it.

People with nsx and legend post up to.

Thanks

Theasian

I've heard a lot of good things about the spoons, but I've never had the chance to talk to someone who has done a track day with them. I keep talking to people who did it for show or auto cross. Which is a bit of overkill

OLDSKOOLACURA

i'm setting mine up for track and i might end up with spoon or legend brakes with drilled/slotted rotors. not really sure right now