what car battery to choose

broken_scars

i been hearing all this stuff about batteries about how good they are and what not..is it really worth it..is it just for people running a big system or will it add any power. i dont have a system in my car, just my cd player and speakers. thanks

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
if you dont have a system..basically any battery will work. But spend the few extra $$ and get one with a better warrenty.

XxCaryxX

Hell, i am running a low power system and i am using a walmart battery. Stubborn little thing has held up with it for 3 years. :)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
If you're just daily driving your DA, you'll be fine with an inexpensive battery like DieHard.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Sounds like you'd be fine with a "regular" battery, broken_scars. A regular battery will be fine for years with just a single amp system - even a two amp system, of course it depends on how powerful the amps are.
Upgrading batteries is mainly for running electronice for an extended amount of time with the car off. The alternator does alot of the work when the car's running. A regular car with a normal amount of electronics shouldn't need a battery upgrade unless you live in a really cold climate and need the CCA's to get her started.