what clutch and flywheel should i get?

RT Type-R

"Carpe Diem"
why do some of u guys dislike the six puck disk?

crussell2009

98 black gsr CLEAN coupe
I personally don't know man, I've only used the oem and then my act stage 2, and its a pretty big jump but once you get used to it you won't want anything different. IMO

crussell2009

98 black gsr CLEAN coupe
That is true but fuck it, if you dont drive stog and go traffic all day every day its all good. I'd do it unless you drive LA rush hour everyday.

Civic98KH

Hondata Tunes My Life
i have an exedy stage 1 with an exedy 9.5 lb chromoly flywheel i think it is great no complaints on my end...good luck and let us know what you decided with

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
for a daily driver, no more than a stage 2 clutch wise, id recommend stage 1 though

flywheels should be anywehre between 9.5-12 lbs for a DD IMO

exedy is a great brand :)

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
ive had an experience with an ACT 6 puck unsprung, x-treme pressure plate, lightened flywheel for a daily driver. no bueno. shit hella chattered in 1st. 6 months later, had to replace pilot/throw-out bearing again. 5 months after that, i started losing 1st gear. it was sooo difficult to get into 1st. 6 puck is strictly for drag/track car. i dont care if youre one of the idiots saying 'i have a 6 puck and its in my daily.' youre a fucking moron.

you wont need more than a stage 2 on the streets. any more than that, youre just asking to replace your tranny.

Rich-PMS

ive had an experience with an ACT 6 puck unsprung, x-treme pressure plate, lightened flywheel for a daily driver. no bueno. shit hella chattered in 1st. 6 months later, had to replace pilot/throw-out bearing again. 5 months after that, i started losing 1st gear. it was sooo difficult to get into 1st. 6 puck is strictly for drag/track car. i dont care if youre one of the idiots saying 'i have a 6 puck and its in my daily.' youre a fucking moron.

you wont need more than a stage 2 on the streets. any more than that, youre just asking to replace your tranny.
You had an unsprung 6 puck, they're a bit harder to DD. And my 6 puck makes absolutely no chatter noise what so ever.