What Coilovers should I get?

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
well my current stock suspension is shot, and soon, i will be getting new hubs, bearings, and rotors, and i figured while im at it, i will get new coilovers. what is your suggestion on what to get? im on a budget. would something like this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/EG-DC2-D16-B18-Coilover-Lowering-Spring-Suspension-Kit-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZMakeQ3aAcuraQ7cModelQ3aIntegraQQhashZitem2a0c2b04cbQQitemZ180592772299QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_4506wt_1058 be all that i need? also how easy is it to do the hubs and bearings an rotors? im wanting to save money and not pay for labor.. let me know

ryanDC

Those are coilover sleeves. I'd get F&F full coilovers, I heard they had the most bang for your buck.

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
how much would it run me for the coilovers and struts?

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
and much will that run me? and how much work is it getting all this done?

JGvtec

and much will that run me? and how much work is it getting all this done?
There are some good brands out there that will run you about $500 and up. If you know what your doing not that long at all.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
i purchased my Integra from a dude that installed eGay coilovers. they are still on as i type.

Getting a set of full coilovers or even just name brand coilovers is the way to go. don't settle for that stuff because of the cheap price. quality>quanitity

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
i purchased my Integra from a dude that installed eGay coilovers. they are still on as i type.

Getting a set of full coilovers or even just name brand coilovers is the way to go. don't settle for that stuff because of the cheap price. quality>quanitity
i should get new shocks too right?

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
i should get new shocks too right?
Yes. forgot to mention that. my bad. since you said you are on a budget, a spring + shock combo may be the likely route. If you know some days you'd like to raise your car or lower your car, then coilover sleeves + shocks would be great also aka Koni Yellows + GC's. There are a lot of combinations.

mjones73

Suspension is shot how? Hubs usually don't go bad, bearings do. Rotors have nothing to do with the suspension either, if you're replacing them, I'd put a new set of pads on with them personally.

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
Suspension is shot how? Hubs usually don't go bad, bearings do. Rotors have nothing to do with the suspension either, if you're replacing them, I'd put a new set of pads on with them personally.
the suspension makes a screeching noise when i hit slopes or when im taking turns at slow speeds. its very stiff. i know rotors and hubs have nothing to do with the suspension.the car is do for new bearings the wheels squeak when rolling. the hubs are so rusted that i cant get the wheels off without breaking them. one of the lugs is completely broken off. so one wheel is rolling with only 3 lugs on it. and the rotors are pitted.

mjones73

the suspension makes a screeching noise when i hit slopes or when im taking turns at slow speeds. its very stiff. i know rotors and hubs have nothing to do with the suspension.the car is do for new bearings the wheels squeak when rolling. the hubs are so rusted that i cant get the wheels off without breaking them. one of the lugs is completely broken off. so one wheel is rolling with only 3 lugs on it. and the rotors are pitted.
Cool, just making sure you're after the right parts. Was the car sitting for awhile? Just curious.