What coilovers should I get?

92GSRneedswork

im sure its a question asked often but im looking for a good coilover set? ive found a D2 set and word on those? thanks.

dateg88

Im not sure on d2 but I've always used skunk 2 coillovers until I switched to twin lowering springs n my car rides so smooth

92GSRneedswork

im also considering getting Koni yellows and perhaps a Eibach pro set to go with it, and i can get it around $700.

JoeystegDA

eibachs ride super nice... I have tokicos on eibachs and I love it.

99Integrags

I have the Eibach sportlines on Koni reds. They ride really nice and there is almost no wheel gap at all. A good choice would be ground control sleeves on koni yellows cus the ground controls use eibach springs and with the koni yellows is like have full on coilovers because you can adjust height and dampening.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
^ This. And also, for Ground Controls, you can customize the exact spring rate you want from them too, so if you just wanted an aggressive look with a specific spring rate, they do that for you. They're good for DD or track use, so it's preeetttty sweet.

OregonAk47

OregonAk47
I have TEIN flex coilovers and there great, a little speny tho.

99Integrags

F&F Type 1's are cool but if you got more to spend and are down to spend more I would do koni yellows and ground controls.