what color do yall think?????

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
ok so im ALMOST at the end of my body work thanks th a lil research and sweat and im deciding on what color to go with, im sticking with the green bc this is my daily driver so i dnt have the time to do the engine bay, trunck and door jams.....but im hoping to pick up my jdm itr front end here soom as long as funds are there and besides almost everyone does them red, white, or black but i want to stick to green....ne ways im either going with the factory integra green or the 98 civic green bc i have about a gallon and a half left over frm a previous build

what do yall think?????

the civic---- http://cdn.getauto.com/photos/0/158780/1c/2HGEJ6522WH577196-1c.jpg

the integra----http://www.swautocenter.com/Dealer/images/%5c'98_Integra_GS-1.JPG

personally i like the civic green more be its a lil lighter green with more pearl and it looks a lot cleaner in the light 8)

but ya let me know what yall think guys!!!!

Last edited:

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
ya u gotta copy and past it for some reason

ya i know its my car but its good to get other ppls opinion on something....i mean if it bothered me what ppl did or didnt like about my car i wldnt be driving it around with the primer and patched spots. im just trying to see if ne one prefers one over the other and y bc there might be something bad or whatev with one compared to the other ya know????

bradster101

Yea I see what your say n...

I think I would go with the civic green

GSR Chick

Teggys me ponen mojada <3
Uh def go with the civic green because I'm painting mine with the green from the integra you have up there. :) That's my original color

j13

Keep It Clean
Which green do you have on your Integra? If you want green I would go as close to OEM..

But its your call...I would do a darker green..that's what I'm going to do in a few months after I do my body work.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
hypnotic teal mica (xB OEM color)

other examples

the kicker...