Votes: 3 30.0%
  • adriatic blue pearl

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • dark violet

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Ok, so im considering painting me car next summer. Currently she's cypress green pearl. I like the color, but my passanger side's covered in scratches from the pervious owners. Im stuck between 4 colors; champ white, nighthawk black pearl, adriatic blue pearl or dark violet. Im leaning more twards white, but I could still use some input.

AlphaWolf1993

Doing full paint job, jams, engine bay and all? If not, stick with the green. IMO, championship white is really played out. Black always looks good, and adriatic blue pearl is just different enough that it's a sweet color altogether.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Doing full paint job, jams, engine bay and all? If not, stick with the green. IMO, championship white is really played out. Black always looks good, and adriatic blue pearl is just different enough that it's a sweet color altogether.
I agree. If you're not yanking the engine and stripping the interior, then paint it Cypress Green Pearl.

If you are going all the way, then I would go with something other than a factory Integra color. There are plenty of nice colors out there and I couldn't justify the hassle of full repaint just to make it the same color as a half million other Integras.

99tegjawn

I'm about to paint mine jams and all from silver to Adriatic blue :D. Although I'm not doing the engine bay it will be the only thing not painted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk