what color to paint my DA9...help me out

Street Anthem

Sac-Town's Finest
im going for either Titanium Grey, Nighthawk Black, repaint it Jasper Green Metallic OR white...

but i aint even sure what color would really look good on my car....what colors would look kick-ass on a DA Integra model (G2)?

HEELP ME WIT THIS HSYT!!!!! want to have it figured out before im done sanding and preppin my DA.... much love to those who help out

SlammedCivic

If that is your car in the sig...

replace the bumper and paint it flat black...then put a nice intercooler behind it to set it off ;)

Da Teg

Street Anthem said:
im going for either Titanium Grey, Nighthawk Black, repaint it Jasper Green Metallic OR white...

but i aint even sure what color would really look good on my car....what colors would look kick-ass on a DA Integra model (G2)?

HEELP ME WIT THIS HSYT!!!!! want to have it figured out before im done sanding and preppin my DA.... much love to those who help out

Titanium Grey or white.....i have a white DA and it looks damn good i think..but i do like the grey...hmmmm...hard decision....

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
u should just repaint it jasper green metallic thats wat color mine is....i personally like it...and i dont see ne other g2s with it.....once and a while i do but the most common color i see is white red and black

GSRacer01

u plan on getting some different colored rims or something? cus maybe u can base ur body color to match with that...i ono, jus my 2 cents :what:

Street Anthem

Sac-Town's Finest
^i know...the hell happen to the damn sig?!

anyways, im leanin now on black, white or repaint it Jasper Green...

im almost done sandin too...crazy shyt

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
my buddy did his in gunmetal gray. it was pretty sick. but ive seen a lot of semi dark green ones... i call it "jdm green"

i like it. but i doubt ill ever change it from black. i vote black