what color...?

da9.love

b20b da9
Hey guys, if you have seen my da...it needs paint BADLY. So here this week or next i am getting it painted and some body work done! But! I cannot decide on a color! I Am either going white, black, or a grey color...help! And for those of you who haven't seen my da:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
looks pretty good, ready to paint.. I assume.. You'll need new tint, and.. Maybe pink would be good?

I didnt know the g2s didnt have a door frame for the window.... Man now I want one of those :D

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I say go grey! I don't think I have seen many gray DAs. Maybe like a little lighter than the color of primer but shiny? :p Idk jus my ideas!

goofygamer

Don't do black. A brand new paint job will not look as brand new after the first month if you daily drive your car. haha

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Black is sexy on DAs.

Exige24

Don't do black. A brand new paint job will not look as brand new after the first month if you daily drive your car. haha
I does if you know how to take care of it. ;)

Hand glaze and wax every month, Spot polish and clay bar every six months. :thumbs up

Last edited:

Cripton805

Hand glaze and wax every month, Spot polish and clay bar every six months. :thumbs up
Mine looked great for 2 years :)
Except it was a pain in the ass to wash 2x a week!
And wax a lot more often.

Hand wash the whole time I owned it with microfiber :)

goofygamer

I know how to take care of it. It's just in the curing process still, so no wax :p

OP, have you thought about red?

da9.love

b20b da9
wow great opnions, and silver...hmmm...i was thinking more of a grey/silver color honestly. something different, ya know? and red? sorry, i have had too many red(ish) color cars. haha

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
10 cars already?? how old are you? I'm on my third.. First was a pos engine, 2nd was totaled, boom, here I am