What DC5 Part Will fit on DC2

Enjoy

I tried to search around for this, but I couldn't find much information. I just picked up an 98 dc2 LS and I previously own an 06 DC5 type s. The DC5 got into a car accident and the car is totaled, so I decided to pick up a DC2 and swap whatever I can on my DC5 to my DC2. My question is, What part on the DC5 can I used for my DC2? Will the 5 lugs on the DC5 work with DC2?

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I tried to search around for this, but I couldn't find much information. I just picked up an 98 dc2 LS and I previously own an 06 DC5 type s. The DC5 got into a car accident and the car is totaled, so I decided to pick up a DC2 and swap whatever I can on my DC5 to my DC2. My question is, What part on the DC5 can I used for my DC2? Will the 5 lugs on the DC5 work with DC2?
no the 5 lug will not work, it work on EM2's though, and only things i can think if is the front seats minus rear bolts wont bolt right in and maybe the cluster if you get the wiring diagram, shifter box if you want to do the k swap in your dc2, the calipers fit but you need to do some custom work there are write-ups about it around, you cant do much with customizing things

Enjoy

Of course I kept the engine =], what custom work would i need to do to the caliper?

mjones73

If you're gonna do a k-swap, get a DC4... Don't butcher up a DC2 if it's still got the original B18C1 in it, that's what makes them more unique.