what did you do to your car today?

j13

Keep It Clean
Was it the hose running from the intake mani to the firewall? It could be coolant your spraying out. Coolant when diluted with 50.50 looks like water. Anyway taste it. If it tastes like nothing then its water if its sweet then its coolant and you need to buy a new fuel line to run a new hose. Make sure you didnt over heat because if you did get ready to drain the coolant system and replace the thermo.
Do not tell someone to taste anti-freeze, dude. Thousands of people have killed themselfs by drinking engine anti-freeze. Its lethal.

MattLaBonte

The hose basically is the same. A fuel line is like 4 bucks for 2 feet and will work perfect. Same thing happened to me. And btw j13, antifreeze is lethal in large amounts taking a dab smaller than a drop of water will not kill you. I was saying just a small drop not like a huge lick haha. I know its lethal but I also know that it won't kill you in such a small amount. I've had to do it several times to diagnose a liquid. The amount it gets dangerous to children humans in general is 2 tablespoons. Itll cause kidney failure but like I said, one drop will not hurt you.

mohawk42s

installed my new wink mirror
change my oil
i hit a freakin plastic tarp that blew off truck on the interstate a little while ago...i had to take my wheel off to cut it from around my wheel hub! Not only that but it melted to my header so now my car smells like burning plastic FML

j13

Keep It Clean
MattLaBonte, not to sound like an ass-hat, but, Its not good advice to tell someone to taste that shit...bottom line.

MattLaBonte

Just out of curiosity then, how do you suppose one go about finding out if its water or coolant by just looking at it?

db1love

hahah either way i found out it is antfreeze and i didnt have to lick it haha, it goes both ways, you shouldnt test what chemicals are buy tasting them haha, but sometime you gotta do watcha gotta do hah, and anitfrezze is lethal in large amounts over along period of time, like a week, i just saw this shit on discovry how this guys wife was feedind him antifreeze to kill him so she could sell his business aha, it took a week!! ok can i pick up one of the hose at like autozone??

alex14

VEEEETTAAAAKKKK!!! lol
never heard of that. looks good though. I guess mothers is supposed to remove oxidation from metal, who not headlights. lol