what did you do to your car today?

OneFastGSR

Everyone is buying a new battery lately, Guess it's the cold weather killing everyones. I'll just push start my car everytime I drive it... Lol

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
It is probably the gasket on it not sealing anymore.
Idk but id rather get a new one, i do detailing at lexus and my dads been a tech there for 16 years and we get pretty good discounts on parts so im just going to replace it completely

OneFastGSR

Damn tree, That's a badass lift. I use to have a garage I worked in whenever I boosted my integra. Now I work on everything in a rocky driveway It sucks but works haha, Pulled the motor out my integra on my rocky driveway, Building it in my bedroom/garage, Than throwing it back in in the rocky driveway. Haha luckyy

treeafodo

Austin
Damn tree, That's a badass lift. I use to have a garage I worked in whenever I boosted my integra. Now I work on everything in a rocky driveway It sucks but works haha, Pulled the motor out my integra on my rocky driveway, Building it in my bedroom/garage, Than throwing it back in in the rocky driveway. Haha luckyy
When it comes to lifts and tools I have it lucky. That shop has 4 lifts. 2 like the one pictured, 1 drive on and a 2 post one. I have keys to the shop.
Come summer I do pretty much everything in my driveway though. It hurt laying on a rocky driveway though, wouldn't it?

OneFastGSR

Hell yeah it hurts, Never again will I change main and rod bearings with the motor in the car on a gravel/rocky driveway. Most biggest pain in the ass in the world. Have to keep everything stupid clean, I'd lube up a bearing and than drop it in gravel. Have to clean it up again super clean, lube it up, Only to drop it again trying to install it. I got pissed so many times. Never again will I work on anything internal on my motor in my driveway. I will always just pull the motor and work on it in the house.

phatintegra

Banned
8.5qt full oil change. Visual inspection on the front suspension on the car lift. Now I'm comparing prices on OEM parts and I may order it thru WorldPAC next week for lower control arms and front struts.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
8.5qt full oil change. Visual inspection on the front suspension on the car lift. Now I'm comparing prices on OEM parts and I may order it thru WorldPAC next week for lower control arms and front struts.

8.5qts! What are you changing the oil on a Porsche or Diesel truck?