what did you do to your car today?

cody1018

Damn that sucks man, at least most of the components are still on the car, that's a positive and with the tune up now you know it's running the right way. Seats are washable, sure it sucks to clean; but you have your ride back rather than dealing with the insurance giving you the run around about it's worth.
Well the seats have to be replaced I've already cleaned them and there is a rip in the driver side seat. But I ordered new rims and tires for her and they'll be in by Friday =D

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Thanks guys. Next few things I'm gonna do is swap out my snapped antenna with one I got for cheap, get an install kit and put in an Eclipse head unit I have laying around from my dads old Sebring :thumbup:
Make a build/revival thread!!

Sended from my phone

94RS

No fucks given.
That'll take forever though, my phone likes to refresh pages while I grab image links :lol:

95B18BTurbo

Got the part throttle tuning all dialed in. Started a bit into VTEC tuning tonight as well. Hopefully some good boost by this weekend!

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Lol. Do you have a computer?
I would like to keep up with your progress on restoring your teg.

Sended from my phone

94RS

No fucks given.
Either phone or internet, I chose cell phone :lol: I already said I'm fucking broke :rolf:

I'll make one soon though.

94RS

No fucks given.
I'm hoping.... August will be three years owning it. I drove it for a little over two months :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Yo RS, what exactly is wrong with your car?
To start with, I need to replace all the mounts, adjust the timing and replace the drivers axle. If I typed all the stuff that was wrong with it, this post would be a page long :lol: