what did you do to your car today?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
the needle and the lines are not exact, and never go by that. I always use my trip odo to calculate when to fill up. usually around 300 miles from full. and I fill mine full everytime

Ganyon

I'm dying to work on my car. When I get it back I'm doing my test pipe, fixing my hatch motor, putting my wing back on, cleaning the inside, and grabing pics and a sound clip of the exhaust.

OneFastGSR

Nice, I'm got to goto autozone and get some VHT nu-cast aluminum paint so I can paint my block. Got to order some gaskets from honda and such before I can do anything else to my motor..

94RS

No fucks given.
Found more ghetto ass wiring -.-

Also turned out that the snapped power antenna wasn't the OEM one...

Got my new antenna installed though.

Also put anther thick layer of silicone on the drivers' taillight. Hopefully it'll stop leaking til I can afford another set.

Ryan659

94rs, what's ghetto about that wiring? The different colors or the connectors? I ask because I use those types of connectors all the time and if I should be using something better it's good to know :)

Like what Osiris?

94RS

No fucks given.
The butt splices aren't the ghetto part. Look closely, the PO cut the wires from the OEM connector, spliced them into new wires that run into the aftermarket power antenna, but kept the ground wire in the OEM connector... Which still has pieces of the wires that were cut.

Last edited:

dlo253

Lovely wiring..... Hahaha. I had to fix so much retarded shit like that on my car. To this day I will still randomly find some handy work in misc harnesses.

Ryan659

The butt splices aren't the ghetto part. Look closely, the PO cut the wires from the OEM connector, spliced them into new wires that run into the aftermarket power antenna, but kept the ground wire in the OEM connector... Which still has pieces of the wires that were cut.
Awwww, hahahahahahaha. Quality workmanship right there.

94RS

No fucks given.
Lovely wiring..... Hahaha. I had to fix so much retarded s*** like that on my car. To this day I will still randomly find some handy work in misc harnesses.
Awwww, hahahahahahaha. Quality workmanship right there.
Everything on this car is like that... :lol: I'm slowly trying to fix most of the ghetto wiring right now though. The front signal wiring is a fucking nightmare, but I just ordered new sockets for them so they'll be taken car of soon :thumbs up

dlo253

Everything on this car is like that... :lol: I'm slowly trying to fix most of the ghetto wiring right now though. The front signal wiring is a f***ing nightmare, but I just ordered new sockets for them so they'll be taken car of soon :thumbs up
I know how you feel...
I just can't wait to see your damn car on the road!! Lol.

94RS

No fucks given.
It'll be a while before it's back on the road (still need a job) but I hope to at least have it fixed. :lol: