what did you do to your car today?

Ryan659

Replaced these today and damn, one made a loud ass bang and flew 4 feet away when it was pushed out.

Edit: if your bushings are bad, replace them. It makes a big difference; especially if you are lowered and PM me if you need the tool ;)

Last edited:

DarkDB1

Took off the front plate, cleaned the dash and many other interior plastics and tried polishing up the driver side headlight to match the like new look of the passenger side (last owner had a car port I think and since he put less than 5k miles on it a year, the sun shined down on 1 side of the car causing it to discolor more rapidly than the other side)

DarkDB1

Nissan??!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwww :lol:

Jk, looks like it's in good condition though :thumbs up
Traded in my Tacoma X-Runner... Haven't had a Honda for 6 years now... But 332hp, Rays forged 19s, RWD, Navigation, Heated seats and 100k miles less than the x-runner (24k) I think its a trade up.

jbrown97ls

Replaced the battery, checked the starter, tried a new ignition switch, and checked the clutch pedal switch on the Tercel. It still wonk crank. Trying a new starter relay tomorrow.

Ryan659

Traded in my Tacoma X-Runner... Haven't had a Honda for 6 years now... But 332hp, Rays forged 19s, RWD, Navigation, Heated seats and 100k miles less than the x-runner (24k) I think its a trade up.
Those heated seats are awesome for cold morning or long drives :D

How do you like the 350/370, which ever it is? I've always heard mixed reviews about it.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
New emblems as well and license plate relocation, don't know how I feel about it though :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

94RS

No fucks given.
Would look better if it was over more (towards the drivers' side) and you had the bumper plugs. A bit of touch up paint wouldn't hurt either :lol: