what did you do to your car today?

Bitanga

s***, comes to show how important that little thing is. Luckily the only real damage is the fender.

Sent from my iPhone 2g
Yup. Going to double check the other side too hahaha.

Yeah I think the fender is repairable but I have a extra pair of JDM fenders so I'm all good. Already talked to my painter and I'll be dropping one of them off next Tuesday.

phatintegra

Banned
8qts Ardeca 5W30, oil filter, Ardeca C-TEC 1000, Ardeca PXC-300. OEM Shift rod bushing & clip (trans side), extract and replace 5 lug bolts, polish both headlights and zip tie (1) coil pack wire plug (lock clip broke) and scan the whole ECM for any codes yesterday morning just to clear my head due to a death in the family that happen recently.

Soon I be ordering a pair of Yokohama tires 265-35-18s from tire rack and (20) lugs bolts from H&R just need to measure the shank before I can order it.

Took my Subaru in for a car wash with rain x yesterday due to the mud from the burial last Friday.

Last edited:

dlo253

Got my fuel lines made today and installed them. Also got my axles put in.. it would be nice to have more than an hour after work, lol.

Noneed2Hate

I called my local shop to see if they were done with my manual swap yet (it's been 2 weeks 0_0 )

(it was not done yet... )

Bitanga

Nothing because I'm mad at one and the other one is broken. :x

Tomorrow I am going to pull the fender off my GSR and compare the 2 I have. Then I'll drop one off to my painter.

Last edited:

Noneed2Hate

That's awesome that you're getting it done. Mind me asking what the estimate was?
Well I ended up having the wrong tranny, so they got me a GSR tranny for about 400. So far the total is about $1300 (with the GSR tranny included as well as some other small parts/labor)

But I'm also bartering with them with an extra AR upper I have, so realistically, I'll only be putting down $700 or so from pocket.

I'm really excited :D

dlo253

Welded flanges on my high flow cat and got that put on. Fired her up, runs great. Got class tomorrow night so I won't be driving it til Friday or Saturday, once I bleed my brakes and cooling system. Feels nice to be able to give the db2 shell some VTEC. :mrgreen: