what did you do to your car today?

Noneed2Hate

changed my oil again today. went with a WIX filter and Mobil1 high mileage 5w-30

autozone oil was black after only 1500 miles or so. Plus it made my car run like shit. haha

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
I hate wix filters, I tore one in half with my bare hands trying to get it off a truck that had been on there for almost a year. :lol:

I like mobil1 filters much better, they look and feel a lot nicer.

Noneed2Hate

I hate wix filters, I tore one in half with my bare hands trying to get it off a truck that had been on there for almost a year. :lol:

really? it seems like everyone loves the WIX filters? I'll give the mobil1 filter a try next change :)

R13

The other asshole
I suppose they're a little better than fram filters but not much. At least fram filters have that awesome grippy stuff on the end so you don't even need a tool for them. :lol:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
oh yeah I shelled out a little and got an Optima yellow top battery for the teg
They only last 2-3 years. At least you get a free replacement if you have the 60month warranty

I like K&N over mobil1. I used mobil1 on my IS300 and i was getting a small leak from the seal. Switch to K&N and no more leak :p

Ganyon

Not big on the hood.

Washed, waxed, cleaned interior, blew the tires up, and polished the exhaust on the xb. I wanna run a custom dual exhaust on it.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
I suppose they're a little better than fram filters but not much. At least fram filters have that awesome grippy stuff on the end so you don't even need a tool for them. :lol:
I've heard such bad things about their filters. I'm personally a big fan of the Bosch distance plus.