what did you do to your car today?

Noneed2Hate

New Gates water pump, Gates timing belt, Koyo tensioner, OEM tensioner spring, OEM valve gasket, and Blox cam seal installed today. Car runs a lot smoother now (used to have a ton of vibrations while Idling etc)

I am about to hit 150k miles, so I figured it was time to get this stuff done.

Last edited:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Went to my parents to water the lawn today. When i turned the car off and got out, i heard the faint clicking noise that i never heard before. I started looking for the noise and it was under the hood. I popped the hood and it was in the fuse box by the battery. I felt around and started pulling relays and it was the EFI relay that was clicking. I tried to unplug the battery to no fix. Did some searching on google to find out how to trouble shoot the problem. Found out its a good chance that it was the ignition switch. What a PITA to get to the ignition switch, and trying to install it wasnt any easier. After $130 for the part and tight quarters to work with, finally got the noise to go away and the car was able to start. :rocker:

Whats next? :lol:

280k miles, fuel pump goes out
286k miles, ignition switch goes out
286666 miles and car is still driving. bwahaha *in a frankenstein's voice* its still alive

R13

The other asshole
Changed the transmission fluid and almost hit some dipshit having a leisurely stroll in the middle of a dark ass 2 lane with no street lights.

In the middle of my side of the road, no reflectors, no lights. There wasn't even a neighborhood nearby, nor did he think about moving out of the road as I was approaching.

My lights were on and the GT isn't exactly a quiet car...

R13

The other asshole
He can get the fuck off, he's lucky I didn't hit his ass and keep driving just to teach him a lesson. :lol:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Ordered
OEM Inner and outter tie rods, dust boots and clamps for the rack, 3 power steering fluids to flush my rack out, power steering grease and Skunk2 camber ball joints.

Noneed2Hate

went through torquing to spec (40 ft lbs) my bolts for my ASR subframe/Swaybar (brand new) after driving on it for a few hundred miles.... and this happened....
UGH