what did you do to your car today?

R13

The other asshole
I use paste because the liquid stuff in bottles makes a mess with my polisher :lol:

Not doing that shit by hand :rolf: especially when the polisher gives better results. :mrgreen:

Ryan659

Washed it and lost this little black piece for the window visor. Going to eat away at my soul from now on :cry:

Edit: Crisis avoided. The wife found it on the ground :lol:

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Washed it and lost this little black piece for the window visor. Going to eat away at my soul from now on :cry:

Edit: Crisis avoided. The wife found it on the ground :lol:
Your lack of otterbox scares me :lol:

I would've already fucked my phone up without one, and I take care of my phones.

Ryan659

You must have one clean place. If something like that fell on the ground where I am, it's a gon'er....lol

It fell between one of the driveway concrete slabs. I gave up on it and she found it in 5 seconds.

Your lack of otterbox scares me :lol:

I would've already fucked my phone up without one, and I take care of my phones.

:lol: use my ninja grip on it. I want to buy a grovemade wood/leather one but don't want to spend the money for it, lol.

R13

The other asshole
I got my otterbox for free but so far I like it better than the bulky ass tacticool one I had on my 4s :lol:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Planning to change things up this weekend.

Thoughts for the corner blinker. Amber, yellow or clear like it is now? Thinking of doing the yellow high beams or blue high and low beams...

Yellow blinker

Amber blinker

How it is now

94RS

No fucks given.
Keep it clear. Amber doesn't go with the black housing, and yellow looks like someone took a sharpie to clear tape