what did you do to your car today?

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Nice horns. Hope you don't honk at people much, they are quite annoying. I'm probably going to be getting some one of these days.

I put my car in my garage at my new place. There is still some stuff in there so it was a tight squeeze. It's a good thing I don't have interior as I had to get out via the trunk. Good thing none of my neighbors were outside when I was getting out. I don't know how I'm going to get back in it or move the stuff as there is now a car in the way. Oh well.

BeatBox

Real Good!
Nice horns. Hope you don't honk at people much, they are quite annoying. I'm probably going to be getting some one of these days.
thanks, i put some in my friends subaru a while back, then some on his jeep last tuesday and liked them so got some of my own.

What kind of horns are those? Just reg or are they supposed to be super loud? I want to get a train horn on my teg, I think that it would be awesome to scare the shit out of these asshole drivers around here!!!:lol:
They are Hella Super Horns, they are pretty loud no where near train horns. i would like to get train horns but take up too much space

stewy485

FlyingCaesar
painted my bumper this weekend and finally got it on yesterday...and i bled my clutch lines and changed my upper radiator hose on tuesday. kind of a busy week.... oh and i ordered a new CMC cause mine is leaking :(

BeatBox

Real Good!
Where did you score them? & post a vid so we can hear, I need something new, my horn sounds :lame
got off ebay, checked around for prices and found mine for $60 w/ 3day shipping, they range from $60-70 depending where u get them so...def will make a video!

grayghost

After an encounter on Monday afternoon with two young latino gentleman who I believe were getting ready to steal my GSR I installed an Alarm System and options today. I already have a hidden fuel cutoff switch and now I need to reroute the hood release cable.

SilverSophie

After an encounter on Monday afternoon with two young latino gentleman who I believe were getting ready to steal my GSR I installed an Alarm System and options today. I already have a hidden fuel cutoff switch and now I need to reroute the hood release cable.
yikes.... I just picked up some hids. 12k purples and a set of 8k blues for $100. gonna install them tonight w/ pics :)