what did you do to your car today?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Well did it earlier this past week, but installed new sub and amp, 10" JL sub with 500 watt rockford fosgate amp, it kicks like none other :D Also made some new grounding wires and put those in as well, pics up later in the evening :)

BeatBox

Real Good!
Well did it earlier this past week, but installed new sub and amp, 10" JL sub with 500 watt rockford fosgate amp, it kicks like none other :D Also made some new grounding wires and put those in as well, pics up later in the evening :)
me wants to see pics!

put some mud flaps on the teg, not oe FML but only need them for winter :) after that to the trash they go

BeatBox

Real Good!
me likes :) wires nice and tucked away :thumbs up: got video?

big3! still need to do mine. is that kicker wire?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
me likes :) wires nice and tucked away :thumbs up: got video?

big3! still need to do mine. is that kicker wire?
Thank you :) Gotts to keep it clean :thumbs up and not yet, probably later this week...

Post pics when you do :) And yes it is, had about 3 extra feet of it so decided to make new/better grounding wires lol, throttle response is actually better...

BeatBox

Real Good!
Thank you :) Gotts to keep it clean :thumbs up and not yet, probably later this week...

Post pics when you do :) And yes it is, had about 3 extra feet of it so decided to make new/better grounding wires lol, throttle response is actually better...
really? damn need to get on it soon then...

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
really? damn need to get on it soon then...
For sure bro. I'm not sure if it's solely the grounding wires, just saying i noticed a distinct difference when i started driving after putting them on.... Earlier that day id made a quick trip up the block with none and there was some seriously sluggish response... So i bet it is them tho

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
actively looking for a Type R or Si-vtec poly lip for around $60, trying to get some fogs annnnnd i ordered the Shark Attack II antenna last night. can't wait for it to get here. no more 20 foot antenna stuck in the sky.

Ganyon

actively looking for a Type R or Si-vtec poly lip for around $60, trying to get some fogs annnnnd i ordered the Shark Attack II antenna last night. can't wait for it to get here. no more 20 foot antenna stuck in the sky.
Let us know how the antenna install goes. I've read that it doesn't exactly fit without modification, but who knows.

leon

Started to clean/tuck the bay on the new project dd. Also pulled out the auto shifter. Haha hopefully on the road as a 5spd in the next couple weeks