what did you do to your car today?

DAWGSwlms22

i cleaned mine, inside and out. and bought new wiper blades. and drove around for 3 hours because its the first time i could really get it out in weeks. haha

mjones73

Cleaned up the badly routed power feed to my amp and ran some new speaker wire up to the front doors for the separates I'm installing this weekend.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Ahhhh!!!! Show these^^^^^ Nice races earlier btw :thumbs up lol

Picked up and installed gsr strut bar and fabricated and installed non-vtec spark plug wire cover, pic up later :thumbs up

ice raptor

i smell cinnamon rolls!
drove it to work and put windshield washer fluid because it was empty :D then remembered i need a new radiator hose for it but drove it home and let it sit outside in the cold :( my poor car she's abused to much

phatintegra

Banned
On my way to pick up my other car from my parents house and take it to the Mechanic. Crossing fingers that the gas station won't f-up. Pist that all the shop that I used are all close today for the Holiday.

johnnydb

Just like mjones73 I re-ran wires from the stereo harness all the way to my 6x9s because the was some weird crackly noise I thought it was the crappy stock wire,I guess I fixed it, also put in a pretty badass system in, in a little bit I'm gonna flush the system and put fresh coolant in, may needa replace hoses:D