what did you do to your car today?

jznsn2u

I would kick my own ass if i went to that much work just to paint "Integra"... it wasnt bad over spray. cleaned up easy.
you couldve bought the r-81 milano red touch up paint and used the pen side to fill in the "integra". That's probably the easiest way. Btw you should make a build thread. :thumbs up

db1love

yea doo it!!!, gettin some new shoes tomorrow, well new to me but used, ill put up pics to shoe the differce in the 18s i have and the 15s im gettin haha, and ima prolly do a 3rd brake light delete!!

hondaproof

hondaproof
i changed the oil and trans fluid.replaced the brake light switch,and relocated the battery to a new battery box in the hatch and removed the battery bracket up front.i replaced my drain plugs with password jdm magnetic plugs to.

db1love

i changed the oil and trans fluid.replaced the brake light switch,and relocated the battery to a new battery box in the hatch and removed the battery bracket up front.i replaced my drain plugs with password jdm magnetic plugs to.
how hard is that?? cuz i want to relocate mine to the trunk

IntegraGirl13

Yes I'm a female mechanic
Installing a new cool air intake, checking to see how hard it is to replace the cat....failed inspection for code P0420 or something like that. FML.

Hugo

change the oil, spark plugs, spark plug wires, put on a new shift knob(blox) and got some temp tags
from the mva so i get it inspected ;)

bcartwright88

drove her 130 miles today. summer classes suck so bad. and commuting to school is even worse. I hope itll last the next two years driving everyday.