what did you do to your car today?

91b20ed

the old guy
re-attaching the sir-vtec lip that my women decided to rip off.

pro tip : dont let your old lady drive your dumped integra

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
new valve cover gasket, steamed engine. went to a place to schedule to have my back window tinted.

ben h

Banned
i put hood dampners on and its -5 out( yes i did it out side dads truck is in garage) musta took whole 5 min tho

phatintegra

Banned
Troubleshooting my HIDs late last night. We switch the Error box that we had laying around at the shop and did not solve the delay. Next week more troubleshooting.

BeatBox

Real Good!
new valve cover gasket, steamed engine. went to a place to schedule to have my back window tinted.
ahh good to hear, gotta get mine redone too. even with the whole glass tinted the top 4-5inches still look untinted :mad:

Troubleshooting my HIDs late last night. We switch the Error box that we had laying around at the shop and did not solve the delay. Next week more troubleshooting.
delay? mine are acting up too recently, hopefully its because of the cold, the right front one turns on most of the time but then had to tap it other times to turn on when all the wires are nice and tight and nothing is wrong that i can see. Mine HAVE a delay switch but only when u turn them off they take 2-3 seconds to turn off, witch i like personally.

did nothing to the teg thing is filthy right now, might actually pay to have it cleaned at the Mexi Carwash $10 clean it in and out, the self car wash places are frozen so i can do it myself
oh forgot i DID put in the LED in the reverse lights, they looks alright not 100% they look like a light white not bright bright because of the lens

Last edited:

phatintegra

Banned
The passenger side turn on right away as for the driver side turn on couple of second later. I swap out the error box and it did not fix it. I prob going to switch out the ballast and see what happen.

BeatBox

Real Good!
Sold my web wheels, $150 (no tires) to some kid from North Vernon Indiana he drove 3-4hrs to Plymouth Indiana and i met him there

Heres his car over all pretty clean

phatintegra

Banned
u have a wiring harness?
? from the battery, then no. I do have the error cancelation box. Going to switch ballast to the other side and see if it does it. If it does then it's the ballast or bulb. If it does not then a vehicle voltage delay issue.