what did you do to your car today?

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
I wasn't with him he said he was jus cruseing on the highway and boom. His timing belt seemed ok to me but i didn't have time to take off the lower cover, i had to go to work. Never seen anything like that in person tho only in pics. I feel bad for him he just got that car.

j13

Keep It Clean
I popped the gas cap lid..... took off the cap..... unzipped my pants......and bent over with everyone else for these fucking high gas prices.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Should hit the dyno in 3-5 weeks. I have a much more aggressive setup then Dylan. I've never tracked in my life and don't know anything about launching. So I'm hoping a low 15. Once I get some experience, low 14
that's actually a realistic goal, lol.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
My first round was 15.7, but my mounts were shot so I couldn't launch correctly. Got my times down by almost a second since then

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
WEll not my car but, i helped my friend do her back suspension. And realigned her ITR wing. Overall pretty successful. Oh, and changed my gauge leds to red, it flows nicely with all the other stuff i put in my car

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
My first round was 15.7, but my mounts were shot so I couldn't launch correctly. Got my times down by almost a second since then
I figure practice will make perfect. I see the times with similar Builds anywhere from 13.5-14.5 so we shall see. Once I learn how to launch and shift in a track setting we will truly see. I'm excited.

TeggyLeo

Teggy Newbie
I found out why my pass window wasn't working. Took the carpet off and notice a bunch of wires cut. Connected them and now it works. Also the same reason why my seatbelts don't work either. And the key chime to let you know ur key is in the car. That might also be why my done light doesn't come on when my doors open. After I re-connect the wires I am going to wash my baby!!!!!!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?anjipq