what did you do to your car today?

phatintegra

Banned
Yesterday checked the voltage thru the onboard software. Voltage is normal. Today more research on the net. Now I'm expecting a dirty Mass Air Flow Sensor. I don't have the correct tools it's a Torx Screwdriver with a hole in the middle. I need to hunt a set of these screwdrivers down some where.

I have stepper flap actuator, ( 8 ) coil packs, (16) spark plugs and plug wires waiting to be install for next week.

Finally new set of LED interior and license plate bulbs with built in EOL in transit.

PioneerLS

changed one of the back side markers, changed both front side markers, rewired a speaker, and im about to go change my axles. :D i also put on new wheels last night. some fat fives to replace my steelies. it's a lot nicer.

SbS91TeG

Banned
Removed the cheap window tint on back and rear windows. Im tired of cops pullin me over since my temp tag is on front windshield, for those not knowin what a temp tag is its a paper red square with a white number for the month the lame dmv gives u when ur vehicle hasnt been smoged.