what did you do to your car today?

Blue95gsr

That car you smoked!
Went in for an alignment on both my cars (TSX and 3rd gen Teg), and came out with no alignment, laundry list of issues, and a sad face :(

TSX needs a new LCA and tire.
TEG needs new tire rods on both sides, headgasket, belts, and ac check.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I swapped out my ICU, my hands are quite sad. Intermittent wipers and hazards are now working again, hopefully I can get her inspected this week. Then whip it real hard.

dlo253

I swapped out my ICU, my hands are quite sad. Intermittent wipers and hazards are now working again, hopefully I can get her inspected this week. Then whip it real hard.
Hate having to squeeze my hands in that little area they give us to work with!

Charleetuner

I looked at my front control arms and ball joints, got lazy, took the car to a shop - they said $450 - I said (in my head) crack is a heck of a drug - So I'm waiting til Friday to attempt it myself... Pray for me; I'm hoping they last through the week.

dlo253

Put in the axles. Put cotter pins everywhere, my whole front suspension only had 2............
Filled up the tranny with Honda mtf, put on my valve cover.
And hooked up my oil pressure gauge, stainless braided hose.

Last edited:

Jeffbel

I looked at my front control arms and ball joints, got lazy, took the car to a shop - they said $450 - I said (in my head) crack is a heck of a drug - So I'm waiting til Friday to attempt it myself... Pray for me; I'm hoping they last through the week.
Ball joint remover! Cuts work time in half

SMACKABEEZY

F0E D0E M0 H0ES
sorta flushed my gsr and hit vtack!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1ZzevgPmKw&feature=player_embeddedwatch my video and subscribe pls

Lets see... I haven't really gotten to install any of these yet but I have a set of Rota Auto X wheels and a Netami harness thats going in soonish.