what did you do to your car today?

XjoEnX

yeah but the problem is it is a bolt on the back of the caliper.. so trying to get a extension bar in there is a P.I.T.A
Take it apart in pieces. Remove the two smaller bolts on the caliper that houses the piston to give you some better clearance and access to the 17mm bolts.

dmcastillo86

finally got my lower ball joint castle nut tighten after 2 failed attempts and frustration. going to pick up 2 missing bolts that hold my caliper to the front knuckle and try to clean up all the shitty wiring under my dash. some kind of ghetto killswitch the prev owner installed. should be fun :/

BroNextDoor

Gave her a fresh wash and cleaning throughout for a date this evening. Hopefully she enjoys my new speakers. Wish me luck boys.

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
Gave her a fresh wash and cleaning throughout for a date this evening. Hopefully she enjoys my new speakers. Wish me luck boys.
lol trying to get some action in the teg huh? ;) jk...

well im almost done with my b20b swap. gonna be entirely finished maybe this wednesday. im hoping on it :thumbs up

biazejohnson83

Goal is Boost and Style
Bought this 4 days ago 2500$ 2001 TEG' with a B20B Swap already done completely. Less than 75K on the motor. Build thread has been started.
My thread will come for the Forums when I get my Blackworks coilovers at the end of this month.

biazejohnson83

Goal is Boost and Style
I bought today my new Blackworks Coilover full suspension system and a brand new Power Steering System. Can't wait to get it in the mail to get it installed.

XjoEnX

Put the car cover on last night throughout the rain, took it off today: no water stains. Fresh and clean. :thumbs up

Last edited: