what did you do to your car today?

dcteg859

Just got it back on road. Ger trans. Cosmetic head gasket arp head studs new front knuckles ball joints brakes now I need to sell it

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

slowtec

Internet Tough Guy
Today I:

Replaced my oil cap (because it was cracked)
Replaced my sunroof switch (which has not worked since 2005 when I bought the damned car)
Washed the car
Ordered a set of tires (Falken Ziex-912) that will be getting mounted tomorrow on my 96 snowflakes/sunflowers/whatever-you-wanna-call-ems.

randomhobo

automagic user
Installed a Yonaka catback after pulling off my old DNX one.
Getting a wheel alignment in a few hours.

after getting a call back from the shop I apparently need both a left inner and left outer tie rod before they will do an alignment... I just had my car up yesterday at work... how didn't I notice this.....

Last edited:

98GS

Washed it finally, took my seats out so I can remove the side panel and finish pulling out my antenna. ... the problem

Bye bye!

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

fowler.j.12

Looked at it through pictures some more. Gonna be at least another week before I can travel the 120 miles to put her together. I'm coming Consuela. You will be nursed back to health.

XjoEnX

Cracked my brake dust shield even worse, creating a custom scratching and grinding noise on the passenger wheel and suspension. Custom mods FTW

phatintegra

Banned
At the dealer getting work done.

Wife vehicle - She took it for a oil changed. Need to take it in for rear brake (drum), coolant flush and trans fluid changed.