what did you do to your car today?

dopematic

Raised my car, got my ticket signed off, dropped my car back down. paid my ticket. fixed my alarm wiring a tad bit. and washed my car :thumbs up

iDrive a GS-R

Turns out the new exhaust i picked up is about 2 inches too long and wont bolt up
I think its meant to be run with a test pipe so im running open cat right now since i cut my old mid pipe off cause the bolts were rusted
Plus i just noticed one of my OEM fogs is cracked.... Not a good day lol

Last edited:

Ganyon

Lol yea i was there and got sunburned like crazy i was with the domani front end civic parked next to me and 2 miatas that had to park on the grass lol
I mistakenly parked in the vip section where all the vendors were. We got there at like 10, and by 12 we said screw it and went to my house and went swimming.

iDrive a GS-R

I mistakenly parked in the vip section where all the vendors were. We got there at like 10, and by 12 we said screw it and went to my house and went swimming.
Damn lol yea i got there at like 9 and stayed the whole time i stayed at one of the vendors tents with the red nsx and rhd prelude because the people i was with were friends with them

Ganyon

My car seemed so out of place. Never realized how high it actually sat. And I remember watching you drive in. I knew it was you as soon as I saw the wheels.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
I changed the oil, its burning some or it has a leak somewhere :(
Took off my front tow hook to clean it up and paint it in the next few days.
Also painted my windshield wiper thingy, looks way better and no rust anymore
sorry for the phone pic

uhhkilleez

Got a window tint quote from Cartunes. They wanted $150 for the rear three windows and $45 for the windshield sun strip. The guy said they use Global brand film and have a lifetime warranty.
Gonna shop around a little bit more first.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Ganyon

Got a window tint quote from Cartunes. They wanted $150 for the rear three windows and $45 for the windshield sun strip. The guy said they use Global brand film and have a lifetime warranty.
Gonna shop around a little bit more first.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
That is super expensive. I got all my side windows, rear window, and front sun strip all for 115.

drevans_satx

Dylan
God damn! We're getting raped out here then!

Mother window tint & Alarm did my friend's FRS for$300 I think. That was mid grade tint, as dark at they could legally go.
Same price for my GF's Father's Kia sedan.

If tint was $115 I'd already have it on my car.

Ganyon

I sorta got a hookup since I help the owner do work some times. The tint on the 5 windows was 115, then a few weeks ago we talked about doing the strip. So we did it and he was like, don't even worry about it. Its normally like 30 bucks to do. I'm slowlylearning how to tint.

Crazyskate6969

Did more searching into the cause of no spark. the bushings are out in the dizzy. Ugh more money I don't have

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta