what did you do to your car today?

OneFastGSR

I need to go flush the brake fluid and clutch fluid in my civic but it's 34 degrees, I'll wait till like monday when it's suppose to be 66 or so

phatintegra

Banned
That's not the one behind the drivers side headlight is it?
Under the dash above the fuse box. Have to remove the under panel and the panel that goes between the cluster and steering to get access to the (2) screws that holding the under panel intact.

OEM Rear Rotors, Akebono rear Pads, OEM Rear Sensor and OEM Front Lower Control Arms got sent to the shop today. I'm tackling it down this Friday after work. Thank god I have access to a Rotary lift and air tools.

zack11122

I put a new o2 sensor in. No more codes. Too bad the guy who did the exhaust before I owned it put the the cat upside down. Only a matter of time before I lose it. Matter of nuts and bolts to flip it right side up but I'm lazy.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Sup guys? I haven't.been on CI in a WHILE. Well I got a new teg. FW Gs-r 2 dr. Today I took the intake couplers and switched them out for the blue ones in my LS. Also reconnected the wire to the alarm chirper horn thingy so now the alarm actually goes off. That's helpful :)

Not today, but couple days ago I swapped out the sh*tty universal spark wires, for my NGK blues in my LS.

osiris19

That sucks! Once summer comes around I'll be buying new hoses for a cheap insurance plus it'll dress up my bay a bit :)
I'm replacing every hose eventually. There's a couple others that are softening up and on their way out.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

phatintegra

Banned
OEM Rear Rotors, Akebono rear Pads, OEM Rear Sensor and OEM Front Lower Control Arms got sent to the shop today. I'm tackling it down this Friday after work. Thank god I have access to a Rotary lift and air tools.
Completed also swapped out (1) CAN-BUS HID ballast, rear plate bulbs to CAN-BUS and I order (2) front sway bar bushing and front end link. Need to order (1) wheel lug stud 12x1.5x?, I have to measure how long first before I can order the lug stud.