what did you do to your car today?

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Reps are fine...until the recline brackets break and the seat wants to lay flat all of the time. That is the #1 most common failure I see with reclining rep seats.So be careful with that if you buy rep seats.
Dooley noted, I'll keep that in mind. I'm guessing it's a pain in the ass to fix if this happens?

Nick_C78

It is impossible to fix if it happens. Basically what happens is the plastic parts strip and it becomes no good. The chances of those companies selling replacement parts is very unlikely. You could try fabbing something up, but it would be a lot of work and ultimately not worth it to fix a rep

OLDSKOOLACURA

It is impossible to fix if it happens. Basically what happens is the plastic parts strip and it becomes no good. The chances of those companies selling replacement parts is very unlikely. You could try fabbing something up, but it would be a lot of work and ultimately not worth it to fix a rep
I would have to see the inner structure of the seat, but I would imagine it wouldn't be too hard to make a metal replacement. Once again I would have to see to know for sure

Posted from my garage

jbrown97ls

After having my ac drained and belt cut forever ago I finally took everything out minus the dryer because I got lazy.

MrGurley

************5-0
washed mine then met up with themiller and took some more pics, once flickr is back up ill upload some

OLDSKOOLACURA

After having my ac drained and belt cut forever ago I finally took everything out minus the dryer because I got lazy.
Very clean. I forgot what I used on my legend, a degreaser and some kind of a foam spray. Cover all the electronics and spray the bay down and my engine bay looked brand new. I think I still have the cans in the garage some where.

Posted from my garage

jbrown97ls

Very clean. I forgot what I used on my legend, a degreaser and some kind of a foam spray. Cover all the electronics and spray the bay down and my engine bay looked brand new. I think I still have the cans in the garage some where.

Posted from my garage

I just use simple green, some mcguires quick detail and back to black

OLDSKOOLACURA

Reps are fine...until the recline brackets break and the seat wants to lay flat all of the time. That is the #1 most common failure I see with reclining rep seats.So be careful with that if you buy rep seats.
Oops wrong person, ignore this quote haha

Posted from my garage

Last edited: