what did you do to your car today?

osiris19

I feel you. I am a full time student too. I go to school 5 days a week for a total of 36 hours, but I also work full time as well (48 hours a week) to pay for school...and of course car parts. I don't get much sleep though and it isn't very healthy, but it is possible. Give and take man. I am sure there is time you can give up somewhere to get more income.
I applied at a few places. I'm gonna try giant and Lowes next. If it means I have to sacrifice going home on some weekends, then oh well. I'm trying to get into Honda back home for the summer and when I graduate. That application goes in this weekend.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

whitedc4

Finally replaced the lifts in my hatch! Oh man it feels so naughty to have a hatch that supports itself and doesn't fall on you and split your head open. $36 for the pair of lifts from Amazon, such a deal considering that the dealership wanted $190 for a pair of oem lifts.

Link??!!!

Ganyon

Aw man :( You said that it'll be finished in 2 weeks last week lol.

Sent from my phone
I know. The snow delayed the parts. She said parts that they ordered on friday didn't come in until today and they were supposed to be here on monday.

Bsweeney

Reupholstered my center console arm rest.
I got some faux leather from a fabric store and just wrapped it best I could. The old just was dyed tan leather that the dye rubbed off on.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I did a tune up and some other things to a 1999 GMC suburban with the 7.4l...Id like to dick punch the engineer who designed that engine for its placement of the coil pack. Bastard.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
I sheared off a bolt head reinstalling my exhaust cam gear.

Drilled a pilot hole and tapped in a left handed extractor bit.

It snapped inside the pilot hole.

Fun fun