what did you do to your car today?

Noneed2Hate

Who buys a "clutch power" clutch? :lol:

That s*** sounds like it was made by some hick with the mind of a 5 year old, of course it was gonna fail. :rolf:
Naw, just a Mexican. I actually really liked the way he pronounced "powerrrrrr" :lol:

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
installed quick release setup with Lock. bought the wheels, QR Hub, and lock for 180 off some local. so many thefts around here lately its crazy. sleep better at night lol

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
Car isn't worth the money yet. Once I feel like people are actually out to steal it I will. Rn I'm just taking precaution for the "if". But it's definitely a thought and plan.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
And no one out here puts that much effort in anything lol. I'm just scared the bastard will steal my shift knob and tools in the car lol

phatintegra

Banned
Replace battery. Spent a week with a multi-meter, pulling out fuses.relays, harness plugs, modules, etc..I may found 2 draws. Still testing. Also did an oil change.

phatintegra

Banned
My teg is finally out of storage (6 years) and now it just arrived to my friend shop.

Time to close down my storage unit and pay my friend for the towing.

Last edited:

phatintegra

Banned
I think that's the first time I've ever seen your car o_0
There plenty of pics in my build thread, lol

My text messages is still blowing up (+20 text) once some one spotted the teg on the tow truck and on the way to the shop, It went viral quick, lol

Last edited: