what did you do to your car today?

NorthEndGhost

well, I guess this one could go under the "you know you drive an Integra when..." thread, but I cleaned my engine bay for the first time yesterday. Out of all the cars I've ever owned, I've never cleaned the engine bay. My exaust comes in today so I'll be postin some pics real soon... Never felt this way bout a car & seeing how everyone takes real good care of their shit make me wanna step my game up. Thx for the inspiration everybody... :D

db1love

i had a bagged and bodied badass nissan, it was cool yea but idk, my ranger was clean as fuck but didnt care for it to much, my streetbike is dope cuz its a pussy mag haha but not that great, now i got this 90 integra, got fucked up paint, no clear coat, fucked up hood, painted wheels, and a red bumper on a blue car but i love the dam thing!!! ive never loved a car so much, that might sound weird or some shit, but i got great big plans for this whip!!!

Last edited:

NorthEndGhost

so my exaust came in this afternoon, can't wait 2 hear & feel it... Sampson's even checkin it out! :lol: props 2 spooledupracing, thx dave:thumbs up ps, that was just an extra short ram my boy had layin around

Godlike

Installed a sweet factory cd player and hooked up an mp3 jack. Took me a week to get the 5 digit code.

Whiteman51x

i installed a red jdm valve cover! (legit, not fake lol)

then i relocated my hood pop and did some other goodies to make her hard to steal :twisted:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i banged the shit out of my resonator on an uneven road on the way home. it got hit so hard that it hit the shifter. i felt it.