what did you do to your car today?

H8BOOST

Drove her a quarter mile from my apt then received 2 tickets from a wonderful man with something on his chest...he gave me two pieces of paper that were colorful. i think it said something like 46.2-1047---- aftermarket blah blah bullsh&&. then 46.2-715 failure to display front id plate. It was wonderful. I then told him that i liked his haircut and that he forgot to place his magazine into his weapon....he didnt think it was to funny. SAD PART IS HE REALLY DID FORGET IT. D.A thanks for the protection.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
poured in a quart of oil without a funnel. only spilt a little bit. lol. i need an oil change...

Thekris

I paid 150 bucks to get alllllll the dents pulled out of my car. Looks amazing now. And I also pulled out the biack seats and installed some new Polk audio speakers. Did the fronts yesterday. Man it was a pain in the ass.

jugglost

gave my interior a scrub that shes been waiting on for what looked like 18 years. damn was she dirty !!!

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Thursday, I was at the local aftermarket parts place where apparently I ordered some Tein S.Techs for my car without even telling the guy I wanted them.. also without mentioning I'm near broke right now..
Either way, sounds like I'm lowering my car this week!

bcartwright88

Got the front set of coilovers on. struts are worn down and the ride is BUMPY.
but my car sure does look sexy sitting low.