what did you do to your car today?

BlackDC2

VTEC MANIAC!
I've looked at her today trough the garage door corner and waved her goodbye before went to work with my 200sx... miss her so much... Going to drive her again from from September !

cal51

Replaced Valve cover gasket, spark plug seals, painted valve cover, replaced carpet.....im tired....slowly but surely shes becoming my creation :)

spadesb18

HONDA ENTHUSIAST
put my final replacement door on. now all 4 doors are 100% rustfree...... bought fitting to do PS delete thanks MELTMAN and tried to get my twofront door panels to look half way ok but they were painted silver by some ricer before i got it. and for some reason the paint keeps getting this weird hairy texture to it??? weird

oh and i looked for some decent rims.......at a decent price...... still lookin

ripbob

Sith Lord
Washed the teg and detailed the interior. I noticed my rear window tint is peeling from the top. That's my next project.

this post deff made me a lil sad.. lol... i bought my '97 teg GS-R in december and STILL havent seen it.. but i did look at the shopping list for it today and its almost done.. just like my tour in iraq :) lol... the first week of december THIS year i get to meet my baby and drive her for the first time.. ive only dropped $11,000 into her so far.. (got her from chicago and all the water and salt ate away most of the body) and only have 2000-3000 left to spend on her then the shopping is done and its just hoping my mechanic gets it all done b4 i get home. :)