what did you do to your car today?

mirrorimg

Driver side rear caliper slider pins are stuck, so my pad is burning away (I hate the smell of burning brake pads).

Car is sitting at home on jack stands because it started pouring before I finished. I think Im going to pick up some new slider pin boots from autozone because I noticed mine are a little damaged.

The Panch

The Homie
today was payday.
Oilchange. (WHA! ALMOST NONE INSIDE)
Thankfully i dont think any damage was done.

Will probably buy some fenders from CL both for 30 (scratched a bit)

then apply them. That should be all today

j13

Keep It Clean
today was payday.
Oilchange. (WHA! ALMOST NONE INSIDE)
Thankfully i dont think any damage was done.
Almost no oil inside? That's good thing. You'll increase the life span of the engine by running it bone dry without oil :thumbs up

No really...if you have an oil leak, keep a cheap bottle of oil in the back, fill as needed.

The Panch

The Homie
Almost no oil inside? That's good thing. You'll increase the life span of the engine by running it bone dry without oil :thumbs up

No really...if you have an oil leak, keep a cheap bottle of oil in the back, fill as needed.
i just bought the car. i checked the oil and was low. so i changed. but yea. almost empty. i dont think there are anyleaks. checking under car today

Jusme661

well i gave my car a sponge bath from head to toe..i detailed all the inside and under the hood..
had to clean her up after the person i left my car to completely did NOT take care of her :cussing:
oh and i ordered my fog lights..should be in this week and most likely installed right after :D

bcartwright88

took a look at a carbon fiber hood today. it was painted red so its going to need some sanding a few passes of clear coat, but buddy has a paint booth. might go pick it up, dude wants 40 bucks.

The Panch

The Homie
Had my 1st race! against a civic ls swap

we ran about 4 times. and i went 2-2

Woah! ima sound nooby but it wuz heartpounding!

jugglost

put my catalaytic converter on yesterday and changed the drive side cv axle. took it for inspection and still failed on low brake fluid, third light that i didnt know was blown, bad wipers, and there is still a leak in the exhaust somewhere. should have it all good for inspection tomorrow.