what did you do to your car today?

phatintegra

Banned
On the phone with Customer service

Tires I purchase is on backorder for 6-8 weeks. and then they have to ship it from Cali so that's another 10 weeks or so by the time I get it. There trying to substitute the tires I bought that are Pirelli to Nexan for the same price. Screw that I rather wait on back order.

SilverSophie

can you show steps how u did it?
1. dissconnect the battery :shock:
2. run a main "hot" wire, with an "in-line fuse", from the battery, through the firewall, to the switch in your car. I ran it through where all the other wires are going through, to the right of the brake cylinder.
3. also run a "ground" wire from the switch to a metal contact in your car. I ran mine to a bolt under my armrest console because my switch is by the E brake.
4. run wire (postive and negative) ,I used speaker wire, to the passanger neon
5. then run another line of speaker wire to the driver neon.
6. splice in the main "hot" from the battery with the "hot" running to the passanger neon and connect the driver neon, put a connector on the switch end and slip it on the (+) side of the switch.
7. connect the "ground" the same way. use the opposite side of the speaker wire. connect your ground side with the ground ran to the switch, then connect the "ground" side from the driver to the passangers ground, then both of those to the ground from the switch.
8. connect the main "hot" line to the battery. I used a bolt and just wrapped it around the bolt.
9. THEN connect your battery back.
10. Test.
11. stick your neons up under the dash where the actual tube cant be seen. I used 3M molding tape so I didn't damage the dash.
12. THEN ENJOY, GO DRIVE YOUR RICER 8)

speedin

The Transporter
1. dissconnect the battery :shock:
2. run a main "hot" wire, with an "in-line fuse", from the battery, through the firewall, to the switch in your car. I ran it through where all the other wires are going through, to the right of the brake cylinder.
3. also run a "ground" wire from the switch to a metal contact in your car. I ran mine to a bolt under my armrest console because my switch is by the E brake.
4. run wire (postive and negative) ,I used speaker wire, to the passanger neon
5. then run another line of speaker wire to the driver neon.
6. splice in the main "hot" from the battery with the "hot" running to the passanger neon and connect the driver neon, put a connector on the switch end and slip it on the (+) side of the switch.
7. connect the "ground" the same way. use the opposite side of the speaker wire. connect your ground side with the ground ran to the switch, then connect the "ground" side from the driver to the passangers ground, then both of those to the ground from the switch.
8. connect the main "hot" line to the battery. I used a bolt and just wrapped it around the bolt.
9. THEN connect your battery back.
10. Test.
11. stick your neons up under the dash where the actual tube cant be seen. I used 3M molding tape so I didn't damage the dash.
12. THEN ENJOY, GO DRIVE YOUR RICER 8)
:lol: The wire wouldnt really be 'hot' if you disconnected the battery now would it ;)

:lol:

xero

lets see today i...
1. washed it
2. waxed it
3. put my interior back in. minus rear seats
4. installed some sylvania silverstone head lamp bulbs
5. replaced my front corner light bulb
6. painted my windshield wiper arm black and installed rainx wiper.
7. adjusted headlight height. they were too low.

nothing big really but it sure made a hell of a difference. thats it

jmou09

Bought new piston rings, Pistons and Wrist pins, Headgasket, New Seals, and in the process of cam shopping!