what did you do to your car today?

BeatBox

Real Good!
drove it to work, parked in the garage and will sit for a few days, going to Indy for some work meeting in the Jimmy

l3thal teg

well i pulled my spark plugs out only to fine all them had blown seals and had oil over them mhmhm wondering where the oil went not anymore i know uh huh

set my timing to advance a bit so i dont back fire, replaced my ngk r's with iridium's much better reponse

Prozon

Kris
Care to share? Haha.

I was showing off my subs to my nephew lol. I think I suckered him into helping with the body work. I need a grunt to do some sanding lol. I told him I'd paint HIS truck if he helped me paint my car. :p

dc2_

installed my itr shiftboot:)
clayed my rear bumper
polished it
and layed 2 coats of wax on it as it was repainted 3 months ago
also washed the whole car

BeatBox

Real Good!
Took the studded snows off and put on my meshies
Took the mud flaps off
Went to the mexi car wash
Payed some bills including my ticket from last moth, $124.50 for turn signal violation :(

(at the mexi car wash)

Car feels alot better and quieter with out the studded snows that sound like your driving on bubble wrap

Ryan659

Replaced my cam seal and valve cover gasket. Now just waiting for the Honda bond to dry and will start it up and look for leaks. Oh, and replaced the spark plugs and wires.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Finally found some plastcDip for my car,waiting for warmer weather now to use it. And a guy in another white teg scoped out my teg on a private sub vision that's no ones allowed but residents suppose to drive on now(its natural disaster area now). Well needless to say I watched him and taking extra precautions now.

Last edited: